Hemorrhoids are swelling of the blood vessels around the anus. And often causes problems with the digestive system. Many people may experience the intense pain, bleeding, and itching caused by this disease. Especially when urinating But fortunately, this disease can be mitigated. By choosing the right food This article will let everyone know Hemorrhoids What foods should you eat and avoid?
Hemorrhoids How important is food choices?
That hemorrhoids The disease is caused by increased pressure inside the lower rectal pressure increased, this may be coming from.
• To force the stool too hard
• Prolonged sitting in the bathroom
• Chronic constipation or diarrhea
• Being overweight
• Anal sex
• Lifting heavy objects regularly
• Eating foods that are low in fiber
Dietary fiber is an important factor in the treatment and prevention of hemorrhoids, as it helps to soften stools. Makes it easier to excrete Do not have to exert much force to force the feces It also does not cause constipation. Eliminating the need to sit in the bathroom for a long time.
You just eat right. It will reduce the risk factor that causes the occurrence of hemorrhoids by more than half. Therefore, choosing the right foods that are high in fiber can be considered as an important part. That will help prevent us from hemorrhoids. And help relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids to heal faster.
Foods that should be eaten If you have hemorrhoids
Important in the treatment of hemorrhoids Is to have quality excretion Dietary fiber is one of the main factors in your bowel movement, so it’s best to choose a diet high in fiber. In addition, they should drink enough water each day. Because it will help soften the stool Able to excrete more easily And can help alleviate the symptoms of hemorrhoids With examples of foods that are high in fiber Is as follows.
• Whole grains You should avoid refined white flour. And turned to eating whole grains And unrefined flours such as whole wheat, brown rice, barley, or oats, as these whole grains contain bran and germ. Rich in dietary fiber Especially the dietary fiber in oats and barley. Will be dietary fiber that can be soluble.
• Legumes Plant legumes such as green beans, peas, black beans, soybeans, or lentils. They also provide high-fiber foods as well. Eating just 1⁄2 cup of these nuts provides one third of the fiber your body needs each day. Depends on the type of nuts you choose to eat. Plus, these nuts are low in calories. Easy to find And there are many types to choose from.
• Cauliflower vegetables, such as broccoli, cabbage, cabbage, Chinese cabbage, and kale, these vegetables have anti- cancer properties and are an important source of insoluble fiber. Eating 76 grams of fresh broccoli may provide as much as 2 grams of fiber. These fibers help with bowel movements. And can increase the work of the digestive system.
• Vegetables such as heads of various grains, such as sweet potatoes, radishes, beets, carrots, potatoes and vegetables are rich in nutrients that are beneficial. And dietary fiber that is good for the digestive system Most of these plant’s dietary fiber is found in the shell. Therefore, vegetables should be eaten without peeling. Potatoes contain carbohydrates. Resistant starch: These starches are beneficial against beneficial bacteria in the gut. Improves the work of the digestive system.
Foods to avoid If you have hemorrhoids
Foods that people with hemorrhoids should avoid Is those foods that have less fiber And foods that can cause constipation Because constipation can make the symptoms of hemorrhoids more severe than before. Examples of foods that people with hemorrhoids should avoid. Is as follows
• Dairy products, such as milk, cheese, butter, etc.
• Foods such as refined flour, such as white bread, pasta, noodles and cooked rice, refined flour does not contain bran. And the germ in the grains Which is an important part of dietary fiber Refined flour has less fiber than unrefined flour.
• Red meat: People with hemorrhoids should avoid eating red meat. Because this type of meat is difficult to digest They also contain less dietary fiber. Makes it more likely to cause constipation if eaten.
• Processed meats such as sausage, ham, bacon, bologna, and other processed meat products. Because this type of food contains less dietary fiber. They are also high in sodium. May increase the risk of developing constipation And can lead to hemorrhoids.
• Fried foods, various fried foods In addition to being high in fat and cholesterol Also difficult to digest food as well Food is very salty, you should be careful with your salt intake, as eating too much salt can dehydrate your body. Make the pressure in the blood vessels more. This increased pressure can affect hemorrhoids.
• Spicy food Eating spicy food may cause irritation for people with hemorrhoids. And may increase pain during bowel movements
• Caffeinated drinks Caffeinated beverages, especially coffee, can make your stools harder. Making it harder to excrete And can lead to constipation.
• Alcoholic beverages The same goes for caffeinated beverages. Alcohol can make stools harder. And more difficult to excrete as well.